Saturday, September 17, 2011

Brigitta's diary entry from the Oregon Trail

On October 14 was  my  birthday  and  we  were  going  to California to pan for Gold. The sun was sihing and the birds wher singing but thin the sun whas cuverd whit clods adn the birds stoped singing. I started to rain. The whind then the whind started to pas by. We started to the pas by the desrt desrt and it was dry rilly dry. it took 6 months to Get ther.


(I kept all of her punctuation and spelling. We will use this writing passage for future lessons on spelling. We have also attached pictures of the covered wagon she made this week. She did is all by herself. The only thing I did was give her the supplies! Turned out pretty good if you ask me!)

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome covered wagon!! Work on your spelling girl! I can't wait to see you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete